Monday, June 25, 2012

week -8 busy boy

Hey! I'm so sorry this is so late. We were at the National Zoo all day, then we have been trying to find a computer to use since. We were going to just do it tomorrow, but I remembered it was mom's birthday, so I decided I needed to get on it! We're at the C's right now.
So, Happy Birthday Mom!!! So sorry I don't have more time to write. Everything is going great. Transfers are tomorrow (I'm staying in Ashburn/Belmont Ridge and will get a new trainer). Elder L has been packing today and has been really quiet. I'll give more details on everything next week when I have more time. I just wanted to let you know I'm happy, healthy and I love you.
I hope you got to do something fun for your birthday. Dad usually takes good care of you, so I hope he didn't let that change. ;) The Albrights have said most of their goodbyes, and after transfers tomorrow, they're pretty much just hanging around to introduce Riggs to the area. Riggs sounds great. Albright was telling him some info, and mentioned a missionary who is home in Provo with a knee surgery right now, then got a text last week from President Riggs: "Elder W is doing well, and excited to get back out. I visited him on my way to the MTC, and he is healing wonderfully." How neat is that?! We're going to be in good hands.
It's been sad to see the Albrights and Elder L get ready to go. I have lots to share, but don't have the time, but I'm keeping a list of things to talk about, so you'll get it next week! Including new stuff!
Anyways, just wanted to say happy birthday, and that I love you. Have a great night!
-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment